What do my donations support?
All donations, which include monetary as well as material donations, directly support our various youth programs and services.
We support our current programs through a mix grants, fees, and financial support from donors like you. Large and small, all donations are greatly appreciated and make the work we do possible.
- $1 funds 2 to 3 Cycle Academy skill achievement badges for students
- $5 funds a tube and a patch kit for use during our classes
- $10 funds all Level 1 Cycle Academy skills badges for a student
- $25 funds a helmet
- $50 funds a basic instructor travel tool set
- $100 funds background checks and Red Cross First Aid training for an instructor
- $250 funds a community Bike Rodeo or skills clinic
- $500 funds a month of bi-weekly Earn-A-Bike classes at Boys and Girls Club East Austin Club
- $1000 funds a year’s worth of consumables (cables, housing, grease, lube, etc.) for Earn-A-Bike
- $2500 funds a semester-long, bi-weekly, after-school Bike Club at a school
We need additional funds to support our current youth programs and expand to new schools and community partners in addition to continued development of our Cycle Academy materials. We are also in need of used but usable kids bikes for our free, youth Earn-A-Bike and maintenance program we offer through Boys and Girls Club East Austin Club.
Ready to make a donation?
If not donating via credit card or direct bank transfer, we also accept checks and equipment.
Checks May Be Mailed To:
the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative
1000 Brazos St., Suite 100
Austin, TX 78701
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick-up and/or drop off for new bikes, used bikes, helmets, gear, or in-kind product.
Ghisallo Cycling Initiative is a 501(c)(3) public charity (IRS Tax ID 45-3031077) and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter available upon request.