Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative’s website for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only except where permitted by fair use or a granted exclusion. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative at any time.
The materials on the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative’s website are provided “as is.” the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative’s Internet site, even if the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative or a Ghisallo Cycling Initiative authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Copyright Infringement Claims
To file a notice of copyright infringement, you must provide a written communication to the designated contact identified above, in which you do the following (preferably in this format):
- Give enough information to enable the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative to contact you regarding your complaint, including your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim is/are being infringed on this website.
- Identify in sufficient detail the material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim is/are causing such infringement, and give enough information (such as a web page address) to locate such material(s) and/or work(s) within the website.
State that you have a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted material(s) and/or work(s) in item (2) above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- State that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you either own the copyright (or an exclusive right under the copyright) in the material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim in (2) above is/are being infringed, or are authorized by such owner to act on its behalf.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Ghisallo Cycling Initiative’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.